Perched at the very top of India, the beautiful village of Gulmarg sits on the rim of the Kashmir valley in the Pir Panjal range of the mighty Himalaya. With the installation of "The World's Highest Gondola" in 2005 and a skiable vertical of 2000 metres consisting of vast alpine bowls and awesome tree skiing it has become one of the world's must visit destinations for adventurous skiers and boarders.
The gondola rises from the village in two stages to an elevation of 4000 metres. During big storms, the huge pines from the mid station offer great protected tree lines while the options off the top are endless. Lap the main bowls, hike to the summit and explore the northern slopes or drop off the ridge to remote mountain villages.
The majestic views, amazing powder and unique cultural experience make Gulmarg one of the greatest skiing and boarding destinations on earth.
At Bill's Trips, we want you to experience the best of Gulmarg. That's why we stay at the best hotel, limit our numbers, and have a low client to guide ratio. Our highly qualified, experienced guides structure each day around the specific needs of individual guests. The choice is yours - explore the trees, discover hidden stashes beyond the boundaries or learn avalanche awareness and backcountry skills. We offer a safe, personalised and unforgettable Gulmarg adventure.
- 15 day skiing and snowboarding adventures
- 12 full days on snow
- Maximum client to guide ratio of 4 to 1
- Maximum of 16 guests per trip
- 12 night's accomodation at the best hotel in Gulmarg - Highlands Park Hotel
- 2 night's accomodation on a delux houseboat on Dal Lake
- Srinagar city tour
- Dal Lake shikara cruise
- Learn avalanche awareness and backcountry skills
- Ski through remote mountain villages and meet the locals
- Explore 2000 vertical metres of awesome terrain and amazing powder
AN AWE-INSPIRING POWDER AND CULTURAL EXPERIENCE AWAITS THOSE WHO DARE TO SKI OFF THE BEATEN TRACK.